For Kingdom Awards:
First, you will need some information about the person you are recommending for an award before you start.
- Their mundane name
- Their SCA name
- You will need to know what awards they already have, so you don’t recommend them for the same thing. The OP lists each award winner alphabetically by their first SCA name. On the OP page, look on the left column and you will see the alphabet. Just click on the letter you want. Once you know what awards someone has, then go to the award recommendation page. You will need to create an account (if you don’t have one) and log in.
- On the left side of the page, check out the list of awards given in ATlantia and choose the one you want to recommend them for.
- Fill in the actual recommendation form, also found on the left side of the page.
For Baronial Awards:
- Check to see what the person already has by going to Hidden Mountain Awards on the Atlantia website. On the left side an individual’s name can be looked up alphabetically, the same as for the kingdom awards.
- Then look at the awards offered by Hidden Mountain at the same place, and choose the want you want to recommend the person for.
There are two ways to make Baronial recommendations:
- Make the recommendation by contacting the Baron of Hidden Mountain, or Baroness.
- Use the website to make your recommendation.